Sunday 16 August 2015

Term 3 2015 Speech

Boom I was told I had to do a speech.I'd never done a speech before so it was all new to me.I was stuck on what I could do my speech on. Then Miss Mcgarva told me that I should do my speech on Why it's better living in the country than in the city.So I said to myself why not I know a lot about the country so it will be easier than anything else.So I did.

   When I started I found it a bit harder than I thought it was going to be.Then my speech was way to short and got some help from mum and dad then it was long enough.In the end I got it all in between 3-4 minutes.But the only thing was that on the day when I did my speech in front of the class. I mumbled.It was a real bummer because I had a pretty good speech but I know for next year not to mumble.    

No comments:

Post a Comment